You’ll find all you need before starting University!
Welcome to ULiège! From June until September, you’ll find all you need before starting University!
Get informed and make the right choice
Our Student Support services are dedicated to meeting your needs and answering your questions.
Information about study programmes, guidance counselling, accommodation, reduced fees…
During the summer, information sessions are planned for some specific
- Master’s in Education (taught in French): Saturday 14th Sept 9:30 am – Building B31 – Sart Tilman
- Master’s in Labour Sciences (evening classes, dual learning, or full time day programme): Monday 19th August – 5 :00 pm
- Advanced Master’s in University and Higher Education Pedagogy: Thursday 29th August - 9:30 am
In Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech
Avenue de la Faculté d'Agronomie 11, Entrance Hall n°7, 5030 Gembloux
By appointment ( email@example.com ) from 24th June to 30th September
Our offices will be closed from 29th July to 9th August
In Arlon Campus Environment
Avenue de Longwy 185, 6700 Arlon
By appointment ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) from 1st July to 30th September
Our offices will be closed 25th & 26th July, 29th July, from 1st to 12th August and 27th September.
Get prepared: Summer Pre-sessional Programmes
From mid-August until mid-September
Refresh your skills (mathematics, foreign languages, …), discover the campus or just meet other students
Enrol at the University: easy and online
Enrol online from 24th June to 30th September
Just choose when and where you want to complete your registration
How to enrol?
Fill in the online enrolment form in 5 steps
- create an account and use you ID card to identify yourself. You will also need the document stating your qualification for admission (CESS = secondary school diploma) and a passport photograph. A digital camera can be used to take the picture).
- Enter your data
- Your file will be reviewed within a few days
- If your file is accepted, your enrolment will be confirmed and an email sent with the information required for payment and with practical information about courses.
- As soon as the deposit of min 50 € is received, your student card will be sent by post!
No computer at home?
Come directly to the helpdesk to enrol: Place de la République française (galerie Opéra) – 4000 Liège from 24th June until 19th July and from 5th August until 30th September from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 1:30 pm until 4:00 pm.
Support is also provided in Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech for students wishing to enrol at that Faculty.
Any required material and support will be provided to help you complete your enrolment. The validation process will still take place in the days following your visit, so your student card will not be delivered at that time but later by post..
Orientation Day for New Students
At ULiège, a programme has been set up for welcoming new students…Quite a nice way to start the year!
Thursday 12th September – Amphithéâtre de l’Europe
Welcome Sessions within the Faculties
Between 9th and 16th September, specific welcome sessions are planned in all our Faculties. This page will be updated on a regular basis, do not hesitate to check this sometime.
Welcome session of StudentsSchedules
Academic welcome session 2019-2020