A student who is facing difficulties with a landlord or an administration can meet with a legal advisor.

With specialized advice, the student is guided in writing a letter or resolving a conflict.

The advisor can also direct the student to the appropriate services that can provide answers to questions deemed more specific.

The service is available by appointment at 04/366.51.06.

Share this page