What are the general access conditions for a transitional bachelor? Complementary requirements are listed at the bottom of this page for students who have earned their diploma in the European Union or outside of the European Union.
Legal access conditions for the 1st cycle (Bachelor)
he access conditions for 1st cycle studies are governed by articles 107 to 109 of the Decree of 7 November 2013 defining the landscape of higher education and the academic organisation of studies.
Have access to 1st cycle studies, bearers of:
- either a certificate of higher secondary education issued in the French Community (accompanied, up until the 1992-1993 school year, by a "diplôme d'aptitude" to access higher education);
- a diploma issued by an institution of higher education from the French Community sanctioning an academic grade issued in application of the Decree of 7 November 2013; a diploma issued by a university institution or a fully recognised establishment organising higher learning in virtue of prior legislation;
- a degree of higher education issued by a EPS institution;
- for access to studies that it specifies, a certificate of achievement for one of the admission examinations organised by the institutions of higher learning or by a jury from the French Community;
- a diploma, degree or certificate of studies similar to those mentioned in the previous litteras issued by the Flemish Community, by the German-speaking Community, or by the Royal Military Academy;
- a diploma, degree or certificate of studies from abroad recognised as equivalent to those mentioned in litteras 1 to 3 in application of the law, of a decree, of a European directive, or of an international convention;
- or from a "diplôme d'aptitude" to access higher education (DAES) conferred by the jury of the French Community
- first cycle in Engineering Sciences: students must pass an entrance exam
- first cycle in Medicine or Dentistry: students must pass an entrance exam
- first cycle in Veterinary Medicine: students must show proof of effective participation in a choice of study test for the health sector.
Particular cases of access conditions for the Bachelor
- Non-resident students wishing to enrol in Veterinary Medicine, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Speech Therapy, Medicine, Dentistry
Place du 20-Août, 7 - 4000 Liège | Building A1
Due to the health situation, the Enrolment Service receives
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Please call: +32 (0)4 366 46 00
(8:30 am - 5:00 pm)
or send us an email via our thematic plateform:
ULiège students, future Belgian students and international students :
+32 (0)4 366 46 00