Refugee or asylum seeker

A special reception is reserved for you.

Learn more 

Other profile(s)

If you are a foreign student but do not meet the two profiles mentioned above, other ULIÈGE services are at your disposal:

  • The International Relations Service, for ERASMUS or ERASMUS Mundus students, or for students coming as part of EXCHANGE PROGRAMMES or FOREIGN AGREEMENTS
  • the PACODEL (Centre for Partnership and Development Cooperation), for scholarship students of the ARES-CUD -University Commission for Development)
  • the Research and Development Administration (ARD) for doctoral students
updated on 10/27/23

Share this page