The ordinary registration fee amounts to €835 (excepting cases of increased fees). Depending on your socio-economic situation, there nevertheless exist réductions (not accessible to students liable for increased fees).
2021-2022 registration fees
In accordance with article 5 of the regulation on studies and examinations
Subject to a modification of the legislation
1st and 2nd cycle studies
- Full rate: € 835 (50€ minimum for October 31st)
- Intermediate rate: € 374 (50€ minimum for October 31st)
- Scholarship rate: € 0
- Starting rate for three siblings enrolled at ULiège: € 585 (50€ minimum for October 31st)
- Supplementary registration: € 247 (50€ minimum for October 31st)
- AESS: € 279 (50€ minimum for October 31st)
- CAPAES: € 279 (50€ minimum for October 31st)
- Specialised Masters (=medical specialties): € 485 (50€ minimum for October 31st)
- Medical specialties beyond the 2nd year: € 32 (to be paid entirely by October 31)
 A minimum of 3 siblings living under the same roof must be registered at the same time at ULiège and must provide a household composition stating clearly specifying the relationship between them. Applications are made for the current academic year. There is no retrospective effect.
 Uniquement les spécialités médicales autorisées à pratiquer dans le cadre de l'INAMI
3rd cycle Studies
- Doctorate (1st registration): 835 € (50€ minimum for October 31st)
- Doctorate (from the 2nd year): 32 € (to be paid entirely by October 31)
Non-academic training programmes
- Individual courses (3 courses for a maximum of 20 credits)(*):
- From 1 to 10 ECTS: €145
- Beyond 10 ECTS: €13 per additional ECTS
- Accession to A level (federal officials): €35/ECTS
- Auditor: € 32
- Visiting student: € 0
(*)For more information on individual courses, please visit https://www.enseignement.uliege.be/free-student
Students with lightened course loads benefit from a special rate.
Students coming from non-European countries are generally subject to increased registration fees.
Place du 20-Août, 7 - 4000 Liège | Building A1
the Registration and Admission Office
ULiège students, future Belgian students and international students :
+32 (0)4 366 46 00