2nd cycle : European Union (outside Belgium)
1st registration for 2nd cycle (EU)
egistration procedures for the Master’s degree for students with a diploma obtained within the European Union. You are currently studying in an institution of higher learning in the European Union and you wish to pursue a Master's degree at the University of Liège.
Direct access (with a Belgian diploma)
Online form to be completed between 25 June and 30 September 2019
- Bridging programme through a diploma obtained in a University College
- Bridging programme through a diploma obtained in another University
No direct access (with a foreign diploma)
Online form to be completed between 1 February 2019 and 31 August for an admission application
If you do not benefit from direct access, there are specific conditions for certain study programmes:
- Access to the Master’s degree in Medicine or Dentistry is subject to special conditions. The relevant procedure is described at a specific page
- For the architecture faculty: produce imperatively the files in grouped PDF format of the 3 most recent projects carried out, which will include graphic presentation boards, photos of potential models, presentation texts of the programme, substantive themes and the fact sheet of the projects, as well as the implementation schedule of the exercise. If already completed, provide the dissertation (PDF format). Provide detailed programmes of the courses taken (accompanied by tables of contents).
- Masters in Psychology : an average of at least 12/20 in the last year of the first cycle of bachelor's degree / license, is required by the jury for the files of candidates holding a foreign academic degree and for all streams of the master's degree in Psychological Sciences.
- Masters in Psychology, option Clinical Psychology: Neuropsychology. Students wishing to be admitted to this option must return their application no later than 30 April 2018. Please download the PDF form and send it (by registered mail or hand-delivered with acknowledgement of receipt) to M. Thierry MEULEMANS, University de Liège, Bât. B33 Neuropsychologie, Quartier Agora, place des Orateurs 1, B-4000 Liège. Students will be selected based on their results and the content of their initial training, which must include the following subjects: cognitive neuropsychology, clinical neuropsychology, cognitive psychology, cognitive development, physiology of the nervous system, cognitive-behavioural psychology and psychopathology. For further information, contact Ms Magda Thunus (+32 4 366 20 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
In application of an inter-university decision, British students wishing to register for the academic year 2019-2020 will remain, in case of brexit, subject to the same regime as the students of the European Union, both in terms of admission rules as the amount of registration fees.