You have received a letter asking you to complete your file?
Using this form, you can submit the documents you are asked to provide
Complete the application

You can order your student card, certificate of enrolment, family allowances, certificates intended for the Department of Study Grants (SAE) or the municipal administration, certificate for earning your school train pass (SNCB)...

Know that you can now print your certificates yourself from your virtual office of the myULiège portal

Note: the Registration Department does not provide bulletins or transcripts
Order documents

You have just registered or re-registered for the current academic year but you wish to change programmes.It's here that you can make the request. Be aware, however, that after 30 September, approval for late registration may be required for the department toward which you wish to reorient your studies. Find out directly with the Faculty concerned
Modify your enrolment

Before 30 November, you have the opportunity to cancel your enrolment.
Beyond this date, cancellation is no longer possible, but you must inform the institution if you wish to discontinue your studies.

Note:  If you are a student of block 1 and that you want to redirect you to another institution, it is not necessary to make a cancellation request. You must go to the Registration Department, starting November 1, 2020 and before February 15, 2021. For more information: Reorientation block 1

Cancel your registration

You have obtain a reduction in registration fees or you have cancelled your registration before 30 November and wish to reimbursed for the costs incurred (except for the 50€ deposit)
Note: The Registration Department does not handle reimbursements for continuing education programmes or course material
Request a reimbursement

For any question about how to apply and how to use our online form
Question about online form

You are already studying at ULiège and have a specific question about your file or re-enrollment
Question about your registration 2020-2021

You need social support and/or advice to reduce the cost of studies
Question about social and/or economic  aspects

All year, update your address that we use for all correspondence.The modification is instantaneous.
Manage your addresses

The academic background of a student may prevent their enrolment or their automatic re-registration under current legislation1.

Your request must be accompanied by documents allowing for the review of your academic situation.

 1 article 96 of the decree of 7 November 2013 defining the landscape of higher education and the academic organisation of studies
Submitting a registration derogation request

The Registration Department does not answer questions related to student fundability (number of necessary credits to acquire to be financed...). All requests of this type can be sent by email toà Students enrolled at ULiège need to specify their registration number.

Students enrolled in another Belgian higher education institution must include scans of their transcripts, year by year, since the beginning of their higher education.

Students currently studying abroad are invited to address their questions via our first contact form.
Questions about Fundability

Registration Office

Place du 20-Août, 7 - 4000 Liège | Building A1

Due to the health situation, the Enrolment Service receives


Please call: +32 (0)4 366 46 00

(8:30 am - 5:00 pm)

or send us an email via our thematic plateform:



ULiège students, future Belgian students and international students :
+32 (0)4 366 46 00

Future students at Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech :
+32(0)81 62 24 76 | +32(0)81 62 23 45

Share this page