Specialized Masters for development Cooperation

Are you a student from a developing country, interested in doing a Specialized Masters at the University of Liège?

ULiège offers international Masters in 5 different fields

To finance your mobility, you may submit an application form to a specialized masters; you must submit your application to l’ARES-CCD.

Partenariat et Coopération au Développement (PACODEL)

Share this page