At any time, you can print out all your certificates and discharge of debts from the comfort of your own home at virtual office on the myULiège portal. You can also order your documents directly online via the contact platform.

On presentation of your student card or identity card, you can obtain or have completed various types of documents at the reception desk of the Enrolment and Admissions Department. We do not issue documents to third parties (except on presentation of a copy of your identity card, the identity card of the person concerned and the duly completed power of attorney ).


"My documents" on the myULiège portal

Most registration certificates can be downloaded directly in PDF format and printed from home. To do this, go to your myULiège student portal, in the "Gestion" menu, "Mes inscriptions".

Simply click on the " My documents" button to view the list of documents available for download.

Documents available at the reception desk

These are duplicates of registration documents. These documents are pre-completed.

Certificate of enrolment and attendance

This attests to regular enrolment for an academic year. It specifies the site(s) on which the teaching units will be taught and can be used forSNCB school season tickets.

Attestation for family allowances

It also attests to the regular nature of enrolment for an academic year, and directly answers the questions on form 7P7, which parents receive from their child benefit office.
Free students and auditors are not eligible for attestations intended for child benefit offices, as they are not regularly enrolled.
The Service Social des Étudiants does not issue these attestations.

Attestation de passé académique (for the Service des Allocations d'Études)

This attestation can be obtained on request from the Registrar's Office. It will be requested by the French Community's the Study Grant Department when applying for a grant.

Attestation for local authorities

In order to register with the local authorities, certain students must provide a document certifying that their registration is in order.

Proof of payment

Students can obtain proof of payment of their registration fees. This is available as soon as the full amount has been paid.

Ordering documents

Only if you have problems printing your own certificates from your virtual office on the myULiège portal

Student card, enrolment certificate, family allowance, certificates for the Study Grant Department or the local administration...

Please note that the Enrolment and Admissions Service does not provide report cards, transcripts or attendance certificates.

Student card

Your student card accompanies you throughout your studies at ULiège! If your card was issued in 2018-2019 or later, you will not receive a new one when you re-register. In fact, this new model of card (access badge) is issued only once for the entire duration of your studies.

+ More information about the student card


Documents to be completed

  • Applications for exemption from full course load (D93...)
  • Certificate of application for a scholarship abroad (CROUS...)
  • ...
updated on 4/2/24

Share this page