Everyone can experience hard times or question themselves. Addressing the situation together is already a step forward.
Available confidentially, at any time of the year and of your academic career:
One-off psychological support
- Blues, stress, demotivation during exam periods
- Personal difficulties, doubts, stress,... a first listening
Consultations and psychological follow-up
- General and specialised psychological consultations by the CPLU (Psychology and Speech Therapy Clinic) and by the CHU
And for other issues...
- Family, social or administrative questions, financial aids...
- Difficulties, temporary or chronic handicaps (motor skills, vision, illness...)
- Method and organisation of work, exam preparation...
- Interests, chances for success, study and career plans, adaptation difficulties, stress...
- Feelings of isolation, difficulties with cohabitation... for university residents