The centre is located on the ground floor of the Galerie Opéra, at Place de la République française 35, 4000 Liège.
ULiège Information Centre
At your disposal this summer
From 24th June 24 to 19th July 19 and from 5th August 5 to 30th September 30 (except 15/08, 16/08 and 27/09). Schedules below.
- Learn about studies and student life, get brochures
- Meet with a student information advisor
- Consult a guidance counsellor
- Find accommodation
Help with registration
- Get assistance with registration
- Find out more about reductions in registration fees
ULiège Information Centre
Learn about studies and student life, get brochures
- Find out about studying and life at ULiège,get brochures and information and get directed to the appropriate services
- Learn more about activities for future students
During the summer, from 24th June to 19th July and from 5th August to 30th September (closed on 15th and 16th August): from 9am to 12pm and from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Meet with a student advisor
- Get in-depth information about studying at ULiège including information about electives and career opportunities etc.
- Get answers to your questions about student life, day-to-day activities on our campuses and available support. Our staff will refer you the appropriate person, should you need.
During the summer, from 1 st to 19 th July and from 5 th August to 30 th September (closed on 15 th and 16 th August): from 9am to 12pm and from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Meet with one of our guidance counsellors
- Get help preparing your studies and planning your career
- Get information to help you make up your mind, build on your plans, clarify your ideas, address any doubts and uncertainties, etc.
During the s academic year, , Wednesdays from 2pm to 4:30pm, no appointment necessary
During the summer, a service is on offer to deal with any last minute concerns from 9am to 12pm and from 1.30pm to 4pm,
Wednesdays and Fridays, from 3rd to 19th July and from 5th to 16th August
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 19th August 19 to 6th September
Monday to Friday, 9th to 23rd September
For those who wish to go one step further and get a complete assessment of their personal situation in order to make well-considered choices, it is possible to make an appointment with ULiège's guidance counsellors for a personal and confidential interview (email@example.com - 04/366 23 31, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 12.30pm).
During the academic year, you can contact the Housing Department in Liège, Gembloux or Arlon.During the summer, a reduced service is offered (schedule to follow).
Get assistance with registration
Need help ? No computer at home ?
You can contact us by phone on 04 366 46 00 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also go to the Help for Inscriptions Galerie Opéra, Place de la République française, 35 - 4000 Liège
Find out more about our student support welfare and financial assistance services
- Receive welfare and financial assistance
- Find out what you’re entitled to and get answers to any questions you might have regarding welfare and financial assistance at the University
During the academic year, Thursdays from 9am to 12:30pm and 2pm to 4:30pm (preferably by appointment - to make one please phone 04/366 52 99)
During the summer, for general information only, Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 1.30pm to 4pm